The European Connected Health Alliance (ECHAlliance) is the Official mPowered Industries Health Partner for Mobile World Congress. This first-time focus on Health and Wellbeing during Mobile World Congress creates opportunities for stakeholders to engage meaningfully with mobile operators and others to identify and remove the obstacles delaying and preventing deployments at scale which would bring benefits to citizens and commercial opportunities for industry.
MWC2014 is expected to attract over 72,000 attendees, Mobile World Congress is the premier global meeting place for mobile professionals.
The conference features:
- Sessions and panels on mobile health
- Pre-arranged matchmaking meetings
- Speakers' corner and exhibition
- Dr. Ambrose McLoughlin, Secretary General Department of Health Ireland
- Dr. Craig Friderichs, Head of Health, GSM Association
- Dominique Legouge, VP Executive European Health Public Procurement Alliance (EHPPA), France
- Edwin Poots, Minister of Health, Social Services and Public Safety, Northern Ireland Executive
- Dr. Oliver Harrison, CEO Ithaca Health
- Dr. Sinikka Salo, Deputy Mayor, Responsible for social welfare and healthcare services, Oulu Finland
Key Agenda Items:
- The Global Promise of Health Technology
- Connecting References sites, EIP AHA and Ecosystems - breaking down silos, accelerating mobile Health
- Tackling the global challenge of chronic disease: opportunities for mobile Health
- Transforming healthcare delivery: success stories
- A consumer aligned business model for Health & Wellness
- Taming the beast: breaking away from traditional procurement models
- Funding for growth: what makes investors invest in Health & Wellness?
Monday, February 24, 2014 - 10:00 to Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 18:00